Graphics
EVGA GTX 770 2Gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After finishing my new build my resolution and framerate seem fine (great actually), but the contrast and color seem way off. I've spent hours adjusting the monitor brightness/contrast and used the display calibration utility to create several profiles, however the colors still seem very washed out, and there is little if no black content. I haven't had a chance to test the monitor with another machine, or the machine with another monitor, so it's hard to decide where the problem is.

I selected 1080 display at the multibeast install, and it added this to my org.chameleon.boot.plist:

Code:
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>

is the "x32" framerate? or Color mode? The colors seem better when I boot in to the BIOS screen. When I boot in to OS X, it is very bad until I log in and the monitor calibration profile kicks in. Then it is decent, but there is still very little black content.

I suspect the monitor, but want to know if there may be a fix for this before I send it back to Newegg. The monitor is an Acer G226HQL. I have read the reviews and some that claim to have this problem, but others that say there unit looks great.

apology Brother is not going far with the topic but I wonder how you could make the GTX 770 will work you to 1080p moment my me has been very difficult to find these drive or these fit on my OSx, if so spend any kind of data or guide would greatly appreciate it

I suppose it's subjective isn't it. All you can do is try another monitor, I can't see OSX being the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back