Lenovo z-51 (clover)
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
R9 M375, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
I recently installed mac on my acer computer after 1 year! Lots of things is not working but the most important things are cpu speed and graphic kext. Even the count down is to much high! I think any 3 seconds is 1 real second! My configurations:
Model: acer aspire e1-510
Cpu: celeron n2820
Gpu: hd graphic bay trial (I want to upgrade that)
Bootloader: chameleon
If you can help I will be much more thankfully!

Your Celeron processor has unsupported graphics. The processor is soldered to the motherboard. You cannot improve performance of unsupported graphics and you cannot change the processor.

You will never get proper power management or battery management working either. Nothing can really be done with Bay Trail hardware for macOS so we don't encourage users to waste their time.

There is certainly nothing that we can do to help you overcome hardware limitations.

So there is no way for fixing clocking speed?

So there is no way for fixing clocking speed?

No, not really. Kind of surprised to hear that you got it running as well as you have. Intel Bay Trail has never been good macOS hardware. You can get good results cheaply with some older pre built machines from HP and Dell that do work really well with macOS.

Sorry but my question was can I fix this problem or not. I'm not sure about graphic kext but I think there should be a fix. And I think this is mac problem not chameleon bootloader because when I write any text in chameleon for boot args it will work look like normal. (As I said the clock speed is to much high so when I want to write mac something look like this will happen: maaccc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back