Motherboard
Monster Abra A5 V13.1.1
CPU
i5-8300H
Graphics
Intel UHD630 + Nvidia GTX1050
Hello guys,
Mojave 10.14.4 installed.
i have enabled the HiDPi in my hackintosh and i use retina display menu for hidpi resolutions but hidpi resolution glitches in my screen after wake up.
is there any solution for that problem ?

Hello guys,
Mojave 10.14.4 installed.
i have enabled the HiDPi in my hackintosh and i use retina display menu for hidpi resolutions but hidpi resolution glitches in my screen after wake up.
is there any solution for that problem ?

Hi,
which AAPL,ig-platform-id are you using at the moment ?

Wake glitches after wake up are a common problem. I solved it injecting a different AAPL,ig-platform-id but before suggesting another one i would like to know the AAPL,ig-platform-id you're using at the moment.

Mattia

Hi,
which AAPL,ig-platform-id are you using at the moment ?

Wake glitches after wake up are a common problem. I solved it injecting a different AAPL,ig-platform-id but before suggesting another one i would like to know the AAPL,ig-platform-id you're using at the moment.

Mattia
Hi Mattia, I have a i7-8550U also using HD620 graphics on 10.14.6, I have tried many ig-plarform-ids 5916, 591B...
but did not work, can you share your ids with me? thanks

Hi Mattia, I have a i7-8550U also using HD620 graphics on 10.14.6, I have tried many ig-plarform-ids 5916, 591B...
what do you have installed?

0x5926002 is the one i'm using and it works on any HiDPI resolution i choose.
Let me know if it works for you.
mattia

mattia
I'm using 59160000. what smbios are you using? what and WHERE do you have kext installed?

mattia
hi mattia, I can boot to desktop with your id (just platform id but no device id), the system info says I have just 31MB of VRAM, and the hi-dpi does not activate automatically. I can not sleep (By Apple Menu-->Sleep), either.

When I use the code 5916, the system works perfectly without the problems mentioned above, just one problem: Screen glitch and flickering after wake from sleep.

I have also post a problem reporting file, If you can give me some hints, it is highly appreciated

The file is in this thread

Hi Mrgeque, I have just installed some basic kexts: LiLu, whatevergreen, with Clover 5070
all in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Others

for a completely list please refer to my problem thread. it would really help me out if you can give me some hints, Thanks!

Hi Mrgeque, I have just installed some basic kexts: LiLu, whatevergreen, with Clover 5070
all in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Others

for a completely list please refer to my problem thread. it would really help me out if you can give me some hints, Thanks!

figures. all hack kext belong on system volume in L/E. also can you verify that you have fully patched the Framebuffer including vram to 2048 in your config.plist? you are using 4k right? what boot flags are you using? really hard to tell without proper problem reporting files. EDIT: I went to your thread and looked thru your files hope it helps

Last edited:
hi mattia, I can boot to desktop with your id (just platform id but no device id), the system info says I have just 31MB of VRAM, and the hi-dpi does not activate automatically. I can not sleep (By Apple Menu-->Sleep), either.

When I use the code 5916, the system works perfectly without the problems mentioned above, just one problem: Screen glitch and flickering after wake from sleep.

I have also post a problem reporting file, If you can give me some hints, it is highly appreciated

The file is in this thread

My SMBIOS is 14,1 . there is no need to specify device id ... platform id is enough (at least for me). I'm not using Clover right now but OpenCorepkg (but HiDPI was working with clover too).
About the kexts i've the "standard" ones like lilu, whatevergreen, applealc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back