Contribute
Register

Hide/rename/change icon of drives in clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So ive just got clover, and i get all my windows drives (dual booting) come up as HD1, HD2, etc. with no names. and it says legacy.
i don't know which one is my storage drive and which is my ssd. I need a way to hide the storage drives, and only display the mac ssd, windows ssd, and recovery drive. I also would like to change the icons of them (dependent on the theme) and rename them.
Anyone have any experience in this? Im really confused about how clover configurator works, and I'm not sure how to use it.

Thanks
Gershy13

So ive just got clover, and i get all my windows drives (dual booting) come up as HD1, HD2, etc. with no names. and it says legacy.
i don't know which one is my storage drive and which is my ssd. I need a way to hide the storage drives, and only display the mac ssd, windows ssd, and recovery drive. I also would like to change the icons of them (dependent on the theme) and rename them.
Anyone have any experience in this? Im really confused about how clover configurator works, and I'm not sure how to use it.

Thanks
Gershy13
See the Clover Wiki - https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/GUI#Hide

ive done that. this isn't helpful. I don't know what to write there. it doesnt explain it well enough for me to understand it. (yes I'm a noob)
Use Clover Configurator, then and automate the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back