Contribute
Register

Hide partitions in Clover to show only Windows and Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the UUIDs from the systemprofiler (screenshot is in german, sry ;) )
then i changed only the settings as shown in the screenshot in clover configurator
the 2 custom entries are newly added.

hope this helps ... for me, it worked.

View media item 187562
This screenshot is totally misleading. The UUID of the volume does not go in the Path field. The UUID should be put in the Volume field. The path should be the path to the .efi file that boots the relevant OS.

This screenshot is totally misleading. The UUID of the volume does not go in the Path field. The UUID should be put in the Volume field. The path should be the path to the .efi file that boots the relevant OS.

well it worked for me...

What if my windows 10 is in Legacy mode?

I have both Sierra and Windows 10 on separate SSDs, Windows is in Legacy Mode, Clover as well.

but upon turning on the computer, it shows me all the drives, even the Data ones,
trying to apply your method, It shows me only Sierra and Recovery, if I untick the LEGACY from the configurator, it disables all Legacy partitions, or by that I mean Windows SSD and the Data drives.

Thanks

What if my windows 10 is in Legacy mode?

I have both Sierra and Windows 10 on separate SSDs, Windows is in Legacy Mode, Clover as well.

but upon turning on the computer, it shows me all the drives, even the Data ones,
trying to apply your method, It shows me only Sierra and Recovery, if I untick the LEGACY from the configurator, it disables all Legacy partitions, or by that I mean Windows SSD and the Data drives.

Legacy entries should be added to the Custom Legacy section in Clover Configurator.

Check this topic.

i got the UUIDs from the systemprofiler (screenshot is in german, sry ;) )
then i changed only the settings as shown in the screenshot in clover configurator
the 2 custom entries are newly added.

hope this helps ... for me, it worked.

View media item 187562
Well that was easier then expected.... worked perfect on Sierra.

Thanks man!

Total Noob here as far as using "Clover EFI bootloader". I just installed Windows 10 and Sierra, both UEFI Mode and used Multibeast to get myself up and running. I'd also like to hide some of the drives and just show the Windows 10 and Sierra.

I've seen "Clover EFI bootloader" but know nothing about how to use it. Could someone give me a helping hand or direct to a noob user guide. Thanks in advance

I wouldn't mind getting a step by step as well...

My configuration has Windows on a second SSD, but all I had to do was:

1) Mount EFI, Open the config.plist file with CloverConfigurater.
2) Go to the " GUI " section and untick the "Legacy" box under "Scan".
3) Shows only my Windows 10 install, and the Mac OS and Recovery partitions.

Hope this helps!

My configuration has Windows on a second SSD, but all I had to do was:

1) Mount EFI, Open the config.plist file with CloverConfigurater.
2) Go to the " GUI " section and untick the "Legacy" box under "Scan".
3) Shows only my Windows 10 install, and the Mac OS and Recovery partitions.

Hope this helps!

thx. perfect. worked for me!
and if someone could now write down the following steps for hiding the OSX Recovery HD Partition in the Boot Manager GUI, it would be a step by step tutorial ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back