Graphics
nvidia gtx 770 super clocked
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys! I'm new to all of this. I've already hidden my bios menu from coming up at boot. Is there a way to hide clover completely and just not show it? I want to make it so when I turn my hackintosh on, all I see in startup is the apple logo.. I don't want to see the countdown or anything booting into Mac OS. I only have one OS and that is Mac.

and how if we want to get clover back?
EDIT: Sorry, fount it..

Any way to make the apple logo set at the right resolution immediately?

Last edited:
It says it already tries to go to the max resolution, I assume my altering it won't change whether it fails? I'll give it a shot.

Edit: No change after updating the values in the plist, it still only changes resolution to the right one about 25% through the loading of the apple logo startup screen. I'm guessing thats when the graphics adapter gets initialized by the os?

If you are using an HDMI connection it can behave differently at boot depending on the monitor. DisplayPort or DVI usually work better.

If you are using an HDMI connection it can behave differently at boot depending on the monitor. DisplayPort or DVI usually work better.

Been using Display port since I got my GTX 970 - it does seem to work more consistently with Mac than it ever did with windows haha. I'm wishing I could get clover boot + apple logo to 2560x1440 the entire time for a sleek experience. Then I'll hide the clover bootloader complete

Been using Display port since I got my GTX 970 - it does seem to work more consistently with Mac than it ever did with windows haha. I'm wishing I could get clover boot + apple logo to 2560x1440 the entire time for a sleek experience. Then I'll hide the clover bootloader complete

This isn't something I've tried, mine works @ 1920x1200, but did you try disabling CSM in bios?

This isn't something I've tried, mine works @ 1920x1200, but did you try disabling CSM in bios?

Nice that worked out, now Clover and the apple logo are 2560x1440 the whole time.

The monitor still does a resolution blink about 30% through loading. Not sure if that's a quirk of my of my cheap monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back