i7 3770
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The problem is my kexts are not loading because most of them have hidden files in them, (info.plist). I need to find a way to unhide them, otherwise they won't load. I could go and do it one by one but its just not feasible because there are hundreds of them, is there a quicker way? If not, could someone upload their Mavericks 10.9.4 extensions folder?

The problem is my kexts are not loading because most of them have hidden files in them, (info.plist). I need to find a way to unhide them, otherwise they won't load. I could go and do it one by one but its just not feasible because there are hundreds of them, is there a quicker way? If not, could someone upload their Mavericks 10.9.4 extensions folder?

Try here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=142

The hidden attribute will not prevent the kexts from loading.

How can i be sure about that? Is there a reason?

There are hidden files all over the system. It doesn't matter to the kernel.

Your problem lies elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back