Contribute
Register

Hey guys I need help building and music and video edit production hackintosh comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys I would like to build a computer in the budget range of $1000 - $2000 I would like it to be fast and quiet and if it's possible to have windows and hackintosh built in it as well because I would be using ableton live and would like to use logic pro which is only on Apple software. And might also use for gaming as well. And would like the case to look cool thanks. And if possible send me the links on how to download the hackintosh and windows with steps thanks again.

Hey guys I would like to build a computer in the budget range of $1000 - $2000 I would like it to be fast and quiet and if it's possible to have windows and hackintosh built in it as well because I would be using ableton live and would like to use logic pro which is only on Apple software. And might also use for gaming as well. And would like the case to look cool thanks. And if possible send me the links on how to download the hackintosh and windows with steps thanks again.

Everything you're asking for is already here, just take a look around the site.
Start here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/416-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-march-2014.html

Is there a list that's up to date ? And is it possible to run windows and hackintosh?

Thanks and would I be able to run windows and hackintosh on the same computer?

Thanks and would I be able to run windows and hackintosh on the same computer?

Yes, you can install each OS on it's own drive. SSDs work nice for that but you can
also use HDDs.

So which ssd would you recommend I should get? And does the case for the computer matter? If so how?

So which ssd would you recommend I should get? And does the case for the computer matter? If so how?
Any SSD in the Buyer's Guide is a good choice. Just buy the most capacity you can afford. You want a good quality case that doesn't break your budget. Stick with a name brand like Corsair, Cooler Master or Fractal design. You'll need to spend at least 40 USD and up but don't need to go over 100 USD. Read reviews and look at youtube videos for details on cases you're nterested in. Avoid low quality, 19.99 cheapo cases, that tend to fall apart, have thin metal that bends and are generally just a headache to build in. They often have no cable management, are noisy and also have poor airflow so that they get too hot with intensive computer usage.

That's why the case you choose does matter.

Okay thanks I made a list so far of:
Intel Core i7 4770k
Gigabyte ga z87x-ud3h
evga geforce gtx760 2gb gddr5
4x8 corsair vengance ddr3 1600 mhz
corsair cx600 power suply
SanDisk extreme 120gb solid state
But the hard drive not sure but do need a 2 tb
tp link tl-wdn4800 wifi card
Cooler master hyper evo 212
And jetflo 120mm fan
Nzxt phantom 410 case
Am I missing anything else for my music and video and a Lil gaming computer? Or change something?

And is the power supply to much by any chance? Or is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back