Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix b360-i
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Hello all,

I have upgraded my system and have been attempting to hack my new system.

I have an i5-8400, with an ASUS ROG Strix b360-i, adata m2 NVME SSD (which doesn't get recognized by hackintosh), and a OCZ SSD.

I have attempted to go through the steps to no avail:

1. I can get into the install screen but my NVME is not being recognized.. I have attempted to correct the script on plist but still not working.

2. I have been able to go through the whole process using my other ssd however following the install and multibeast setup, I log back in (without the usb) and my mouse and keyboard no longer work.

I would really like to get some support as I am fairly new to this (I previously had a hackintosh on an MSI mobo with a i7-4790k, gtx 1070 running perfectly).

I can't really seem to find much info on b360 motherboards.

Hello all,

I have an i5-8400, with an ASUS ROG Strix b360-i, adata m2 NVME SSD (which doesn't get recognized by hackintosh), and a OCZ SSD.

1. I can get into the install screen but my NVME is not being recognized.. I have attempted to correct the script on plist but still not working.

2. I have been able to go through the whole process using my other ssd however following the install and multibeast setup, I log back in (without the usb) and my mouse and keyboard no longer work.

I would really like to get some support as I am fairly new to this (I previously had a hackintosh on an MSI mobo with a i7-4790k, gtx 1070 running perfectly).

Are you trying to install MacOS Sierra or High Sierra? If it is Sierra, it has no third party NVMe SSD support, High Sierra does.

Did you try High Sierra?

Are you trying to install MacOS Sierra or High Sierra? If it is Sierra, it has no third party NVMe SSD support, High Sierra does.

Did you try High Sierra?

Hello, I have been trying High Sierra all morning and it doesn't work. I can get into the clover install page but once I enter to install mac os it stays on apple logo or shows the not permitted/stop sign.

once I enter to install mac os it stays on apple logo or shows the not permitted/stop sign.
Boot in verbose mode - If it says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner then use the forum Search tool to look for that.

Boot in verbose mode - If it says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner then use the forum Search tool to look for that.

Hello, Thanks for the suggestion...

I have attempted to do it a different way and am able to get into mac os install and select my nvme but the trouble is that it now freezes during mac os install. -_-

Hello all,

update: I have been able to get into the MAC os install page.. and my NVME is seen and selectable. However, I am running into another problem now:

When I try to install, it gets frozen at 2 minutes and doesn't do anything following that. I have no idea what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back