Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very very very new to the Hackintosh modding/fourms side of things but I've followed a guide and I keep on gettings stuck on the Apple Logo or Apple Logo with progress bar and my USB flash drive stops blinking which means its not reading/writing data. I have tried reinstalling but it does nothing and I have ATI 4500 and I have selected that in Unibeast

Processor: Core 2 Duo T6600
RAM: 4GB
Main OS: Windows 7
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 4500
Laptop: HP Pavillion dv6 1538ca

Please help, should I leave it on for the night or try again in the morning as I just upgraded from that laptop to a Macbook Air and want to experiment.

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Laptop Support.

I'm very very very new to the Hackintosh modding/fourms side of things but I've followed a guide and I keep on gettings stuck on the Apple Logo or Apple Logo with progress bar and my USB flash drive stops blinking which means its not reading/writing data. I have tried reinstalling but it does nothing and I have ATI 4500 and I have selected that in Unibeast

Processor: Core 2 Duo T6600
RAM: 4GB
Main OS: Windows 7
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 4500
Laptop: HP Pavillion dv6 1538ca

Please help, should I leave it on for the night or try again in the morning as I just upgraded from that laptop to a Macbook Air and want to experiment.

Might be a USB problem... see links in FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

But you're likely to have serious issues with the AMD graphics device too (old hardware, not sure if it is supported 100% in newer macOS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back