GT 730
Hi,
My build is:

i3 4330 3.5 Ghz
asus B150M-a/m.2 mATX
8gb ddr4 ram
320gb Western Digital
asus Nvidia GeForce gt 730 2gb ddr3

I am trying to install Mavericks 10.9.5 from the app store (I also own an iMac). I have set the Bios as told, created my bootable usb with unibeast and added multibeast as told, and it shows up.

I always install with -v, the install will begin then gets to a point where the screen goes black and then the computer restarts itself. I have been researching for days now trying different boot flags but nothing seems to change and I,m going crazy here. Any help would greatly be appreciated

Hi,
My build is:

i3 4330 3.5 Ghz
asus B150M-a/m.2 mATX
8gb ddr4 ram
320gb Western Digital
asus Nvidia GeForce gt 730 2gb ddr3

I am trying to install Mavericks 10.9.5 from the app store (I also own an iMac). I have set the Bios as told, created my bootable usb with unibeast and added multibeast as told, and it shows up.

I always install with -v, the install will begin then gets to a point where the screen goes black and then the computer restarts itself. I have been researching for days now trying different boot flags but nothing seems to change and I,m going crazy here. Any help would greatly be appreciated

Installing Mavericks on Sky Lake hardware is probably going to be an exercise in failure. You need at least El Capitan 10.11.5 to install on this generation PCH IIRC.

An Intel i3-4330 processor does not fit a B150 motherboard either as the two are incompatible.
it came as a package mobo, cpu and ram. I have windows on right now and runs fine but prefer os x.

Installing Mavericks on Sky Lake hardware is probably going to be an exercise in failure. You need at least El Capitan 10.11.5 to install on this generation PCH IIRC.
Thank you, I will give that a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back