Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
CPU
i7-9700
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi, Guys.
Thanks for your Installation Guide and I installed Mac OS 10.15.7 with Unibeast 10.3.0.
But I can't complete Multibeast steps.
After setting Multibeast, the screen doesn't show. (No signal)

So, I copy EFI folder from Unibeast memory to Volume/EFI.
And now I can run with Mac OS, but no correct Graphics Settings.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.26.38 PM.png

Please correct my Clover settings.

I am using HDMI port on motherboard.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 87
  • Jiny’s iMac.ioreg
    8.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I can't open your IOReg, IOREG says it is corrupted. You seem to have named it .ioreg, why? It doesn't require you to add a document type. Just save it in the default name IORegistryExplorer gives it. Also make sure you are using the correct version of IORegistryExplorer, that would be version 2.1, some newer versions corrupt the file.

You haven't adapted the default settings from the guide to match your motherboard, not for the CPU IGPU or any other devices contained in the Hack.

You haven't set your USB ports to be enabled, while your config.plist includes the Raise USB port Limit patches, you have not included the XHCI to XHC rename patch, nor have you included the mandatory USBInjectAll.kext nor the XHCI-unsupported.kext.

I am not sure I am doing you any favours but I have edited your CLOVER folder to better match your system. See the attached folder.

It contains a number of essential SSDT's, additional kexts, with some removed. A lot of edits to your config.plist, too many to mention.

Try booting this revised CLOVER folder from a USB drive. Make sure it works before you copy it to the main macOS Catalina EFI Partition and EFI folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 98
I am really appreciate your helps, and I copied it USB drive and stuck at this screen.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0014.mov.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
I can't open your IOReg, IOREG says it is corrupted. You seem to have named it .ioreg, why? It doesn't require you to add a document type. Just save it in the default name IORegistryExplorer gives it. Also make sure you are using the correct version of IORegistryExplorer, that would be version 2.1, some newer versions corrupt the file.

You haven't adapted the default settings from the guide to match your motherboard, not for the CPU IGPU or any other devices contained in the Hack.

You haven't set your USB ports to be enabled, while your config.plist includes the Raise USB port Limit patches, you have not included the XHCI to XHC rename patch, nor have you included the mandatory USBInjectAll.kext nor the XHCI-unsupported.kext.

I am not sure I am doing you any favours but I have edited your CLOVER folder to better match your system. See the attached folder.

It contains a number of essential SSDT's, additional kexts, with some removed. A lot of edits to your config.plist, too many to mention.

Try booting this revised CLOVER folder from a USB drive. Make sure it works before you copy it to the main macOS Catalina EFI Partition and EFI folder.

I am using IORegistryExplorer v3.0.2, and I just save it in the default name.
I saved it again and compress it and upload.

Attachments

• Jiny’s iMac.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
Thanks for your reply.
I attached ioregistry file

Attachments

• Jiny’s iMac.zip
    546.6 KB · Views: 73
I can open this IOREG.

From what I can see WhateverGreen is not loading. This may have been the kernel panic you posted above. The kext is missing from the IOReg and none of the usual fixes it applies are present.

Replace the one currently in your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder with the one attached and see if this helps.

Attachments

• WhateverGreen.kext.zip
    205.8 KB · Views: 70
Thanks. I changed this kext file, but stuck.
20201129_033316.jpg

No real difference then. Not sure what to suggest next.

I need to think about this and see what I can come up with.

@Edhawk,
I purchased RX 570 card and no problem now.
I am really really thank you.
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 4.58.32 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back