Contribute
Register

HELP: Won't boot, moving from UniBeast to Clover, Gigabyte, i7, NVIDIA - EFI Folder shared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In preparation for the El Capitan upgrade and getting iMessage working I made the move to clover. Unfortunately on boot it freezes the system on the

root device UUID ################

screen.

I tried setting it up as a 14,1 and 14,2 using the kexts that other recommended for my Gigabyte motherboard.

Not sure how to move forward, however I still have the Multibeast bootloader on the USB drive so I can still boot up. The goal is to move to clover before the move to El Capitan.

I have shared my EFI folder if anyone can take a peek and offer any clues to what I messed up. I haven't tried any boot loader options.

Here is a link to EFI folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7iGngSjkrw9c0hzdHdTUW15cVU&usp=sharing

When I get this booting, I will share the EFI folder back out for anyone else with same hardware.

Thank you,
-Michael

Please add -v to your boot flags and post a clear picture of your screen when it panics/freezes.

Here is a photo of verbose mode... also, I have tried
  • Safe Mode
  • without caches or injected kexts
As you can see, it doesn't get very far, but I can still boot this Yosemite volume/partition with the unibeast flashdrive. I appreciate your ideas.

IMG_0060.JPG

Add the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi driver to your EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

Remove audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0f.command and KextBeast.pkg from your EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other folder.

Thank's! It Help!! +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back