Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus p8p67-m pro
CPU
I7-2600K
Graphics
rx 480
Hi, I have an i7 2600k, asus p8p67m pro and RX480 in my pc. I made it to make hackintosh, but I'm trying from months to make it, but there aren't way yet. I need help to make my efi, because I'm really troubleshotting with this pc, can anyone follow me for make my hackintosh?

I know that's old hardware, but are still asus matherboard, intel processor and radeon gpu, so I think it will be compatible.

no one can help me?

Hello there.

We need more information before we can help.

How are you trying to install?

Have you made sure the RX480 is the primary graphics?

What version of macOS are you trying to install?

Where does the installation fail?

Upload a "verbose" screengrab showing us where the system freezes (if it does)

etc

:)

Thanks for the answers, I checked what was written in that link, you say that I should try to make a stick with unibeast for high sierra and then update it from the app store?

To answer utterdisbelief, I have tried with unibeast for catalina several times, but even following any online guide it has never managed to install itself, with various types of errors, (it stucked at startup, or it gave me a black screen), yes, I'm sure the rx480 is the primary board. Unfortunately, however, I reset the USB as it is not working, so I cannot load a verbose, but if necessary, however, I can recreate the USB only to send a screen of the verbose.

I have already done so, I asked you why my research turned out to be inconclusive. Isn't there anyone who has a configuration similar to mine that can send me his efi?

I don't know why, but a moderator deleted my efi link from mediafire, so I try to resend only the error that this efi made.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_200020.jpg
    IMG_20200504_200020.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
Forum Rules:

• Any posts containing links to file sharing sites will be removed. Please attach any and all attachments to your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back