Contribute
Register

Help with New Mavericks install on HP Z800 please. (USB Ports Issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to installed a perfect hackintosh with z800.

Use multibeast to install missing kext(drivers) with easy beast option.

if you stuck at 3 min or 2 min at Yosemite installation, and you use GeForce, don't do any thing just wait for half a hour and it will load itself. It's just slow. Please copy this to other forum because i don't know other forums. Organized these in a step to step understandable guild if you can. Good luck.

GPU: I tried radeon gpu, but i never work(if you cant install/stuck yosemite or stuck boot after installation, the solution is don't use amd radeon), only work with nvidia gefore(gt 720). Boot with msibase=0x90 and it will work with nvidia.( if you stuck at a black screen and half loading bar, this is the fix). Add msibase=0x90 to the "kernel flag" in org.chamelon.boot.plist for boot with out enter any thing.
so it should be
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 msibase=0x90</string>

And delete graphic enabler if there is a <key> contain it.

USB: Boot in -x mode and delete Applehpet and your usb will work. Else use your ps2 keyandmouse.

I just bought an HP Z800, and cant boot using pendrive... I am sure my pendrive is perfect, because it works with others computers... I believe theres something wrong on the first steps (bios-setup)... Can someone help me on these 1st steps, and lemme know "step-by-step" how to set the correct parameters on my "setup-bios"...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back