HD 3000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
this is my hardware
Mobo:GB B75M-D3HProcessor: Intel i3 3220
RAM:1333Mhz 2x4 total 8Gb
i have no graphic card as the grapichs are integrated on the MOBO, i was reading that you need one, but since on the buy guide it says that the graphic card are optional on each build i didnt get one, if this is the problem well, i have to buy one then. Anyways after i boot iBoot, and i pass the gray apple screen, it says, Mac OS cannot be installed on this PC, i can acces to disk utility and be able to create the partitions and format the ssd, but once i do it, it takes me to a screen that says if i want to restore using buck up or restar the pc, no idea, trying everythin but nothing, what am i missing here? any help would be areaciated thanks

this is my hardware
Mobo:GB B75M-D3HProcessor: Intel i3 3220
RAM:1333Mhz 2x4 total 8Gb
i have no graphic card as the grapichs are integrated on the MOBO, i was reading that you need one, but since on the buy guide it says that the graphic card are optional on each build i didnt get one, if this is the problem well, i have to buy one then. Anyways after i boot iBoot, and i pass the gray apple screen, it says, Mac OS cannot be installed on this PC, i can acces to disk utility and be able to create the partitions and format the ssd, but once i do it, it takes me to a screen that says if i want to restore using buck up or restar the pc, no idea, trying everythin but nothing, what am i missing here? any help would be areaciated thanks

The graphics are not integrated on the motherboard, they're on the CPU. Unfortunately, the i3-3220 has only HD 2500 graphics integrated, which is not fully support in OS X. You will need a graphics card.

The graphics are not integrated on the motherboard, they're on the CPU. Unfortunately, the i3-3220 has only HD 2500 graphics integrated, which is not fully support in OS X. You will need a graphics card.

Oh hahaha thanks for your response, this is gonna be my first hackintosh so kind of lost....i am gonna get the graphic card and ill try again, ill keep you posted....one question, will snow leopard use the 8Gb RAM or is it just a 32bit OS?

Oh hahaha thanks for your response, this is gonna be my first hackintosh so kind of lost....i am gonna get the graphic card and ill try again, ill keep you posted....one question, will snow leopard use the 8Gb RAM or is it just a 32bit OS?

Snow Leopard is 64-bit.

Ok so I got my graphics card today, I bought the PNY Nvedia Gforce GT640, I connected it to the closer port to the processor, just obe monitor connected, just as the guide says, and nothing, same problem, when I pass the grey apple screen, it says "the software isn't compatible with this computer" I have tried graphicsenabler=no and the others, but nothing, same message, I can access to disk utility and create the partition but once I get out the message comes egain giving me two options, restar, and use back up which is impossible. I don't understand why I can't get it right....any idea
Note: since this is a 7series motherboard I left all de bios as default, only change to ACHI that's all, any help or tips? Getting frustrated with this

Ok so I got my graphics card today, I bought the PNY Nvedia Gforce GT640, I connected it to the closer port to the processor, just obe monitor connected, just as the guide says, and nothing, same problem, when I pass the grey apple screen, it says "the software isn't compatible with this computer" I have tried graphicsenabler=no and the others, but nothing, same message, I can access to disk utility and create the partition but once I get out the message comes egain giving me two options, restar, and use back up which is impossible. I don't understand why I can't get it right....any idea
Note: since this is a 7series motherboard I left all de bios as default, only change to ACHI that's all, any help or tips? Getting frustrated with this

Are you using a retail Snow Leopard Install DVD, or trying to use one that came with a Mac? Only a retail one will work; the ones that come with Macs are specific to the model they came with.

Are you using a retail Snow Leopard Install DVD, or trying to use one that came with a Mac? Only a retail one will work; the ones that come with Macs are specific to the model they came with.

Oh, that might be the problem, yes, I'm using the retail DVD that came with my macpro, gotta get one from apple...I did buy the lion and mountain lion and I could download them frm my accout, can I intall lion with out having to install snow leopard first?

Oh, that might be the problem, yes, I'm using the retail DVD that came with my macpro, gotta get one from apple...I did buy the lion and mountain lion and I could download them frm my accout, can I intall lion with out having to install snow leopard first?

Yes, use the 10.8 Installation Guide under Guides at the top of the screen. The basic procedure is to download ML on a "real" Mac, download UniBeast from this site, use it to create a UniBeast USB stick, boot from that on your Hackintosh to install ML on it.

Yes, use the 10.8 Installation Guide under Guides at the top of the screen. The basic procedure is to download ML on a "real" Mac, download UniBeast from this site, use it to create a UniBeast USB stick, boot from that on your Hackintosh to install ML on it.

good news and bad news. I installed mountain lion successfully :), bad news i did not know which drivers to install :( so when i restarted the PC just froze in a white screen. Had to install again, but i wont touch anything till you guys help me out here.
HEre is my system again
MOBO: GB B75M-D3H
i3 3220 Ivy Bridge
RAM: 8 Gb Kingston 1333Mghz
Graphic Card: PNY Nvidia GT 640
Note: i installed with the graphic card on MOBO and i am using the HDMI connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back