Contribute
Register

Help with mountain lion hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel HD 2000
But when I manage somehow (dont remember) install the Unibeast on my laptop it was at full resolution and everything good (the problem I had was it doesnt wanted to start the HD, even with the iboot which I use to boot when I cant boot) and installed the SL from retail disk

I tried the GE=No -x -f UKC=No and it reboots...

HD2000 is not supported, so your experience is always going to be sub-par (no QE/CI).

Your only hope if you still want to continue, is by deleting graphics kexts with the idea to make basic VESA graphics work (again, no QE/CI).

I thought you were installing ML?

What (no QE/CI). means?
Yes I was trying, but when I manage to install it it doesnt wanted to but, so I reintall SL and tried again to install ML (what Im trying now) and dont want to install :(

What (no QE/CI). means?
Yes I was trying, but when I manage to install it it doesnt wanted to but, so I reintall SL and tried again to install ML (what Im trying now) and dont want to install :(

No hardware acceleration for graphics. This means less desktop effects, sluggish scrolling, poor performance for videos, etc.

Bottom line: Any computer with HD2000 is not going to work very well. You want one with HD3000 or HD4000 graphics (or if you're willing to try bleeding edge... Haswell w/ HD4600/HD5000).

Oh so i cant play runescape? Because I will want to dualboot and use OSX like all the time, and play RS or some games and in Windows play other games?

Oh so i cant play runescape? Because I will want to dualboot and use OSX like all the time, and play RS or some games and in Windows play other games?

I'm not a gamer, so I don't know.

Well still doesnt work, so I guess Im gonna get back to Windows until I figure out how to install it or have a new PC... Also I can install Mac on a MBR (patching the OSinstall) instead of reformat the hole drive to put it and then put back Windows? (I mean, can I put Mac on a PC which already have Windows and still boot from the Chimera?)

Also I can install Mac on a MBR (patching the OSinstall) instead of reformat the hole drive to put it and then put back Windows? (I mean, can I put Mac on a PC which already have Windows and still boot from the Chimera?)

You can, but it is not recommended.

Ok I'm guessing my PC doesn't like Guid partitions because I installed SL again (because the unibeast ML USB stills reboot after loading kexts) and now I have bootloader witouth the iboot disk! The only problem is I can't make it run witouth it, I guess I need some kexts or a dsdt.
Have you any idea of how to make it my Unibeast USB works?

Ok I'm guessing my PC doesn't like Guid partitions because I installed SL again (because the unibeast ML USB stills reboot after loading kexts) and now I have bootloader witouth the iboot disk! The only problem is I can't make it run witouth it, I guess I need some kexts or a dsdt.
Have you any idea of how to make it my Unibeast USB works?

Now you're installing SL, right? And your question pertains to SL, right? So this should be moved to the Snow Leopard Laptop forum, correct?

Hahaha no, I installed SL in order to have a Mac to create or try to create a unibeast for ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back