Contribute
Register

Help with Mojave on Intel HD 530 Chip, please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
need some help (please) with an HD 530 (Device ID 0x191B) graphics chipset. I've had this system up and running Sierra for a couple years with everything working Great. I decided I needed to update to Mojave and started the great upgrade. After a few stops and starts, I've been able to both upgrade my Sierra drive, and build a new SSD from scratch. I currently have everything working Except the Graphics Acceleration.

- It doesn't seem to matter what I put in the FakeID field.
- If I try and boot with anything other then 0x12345678 for the ig-platform-id my system panics and reboots
- I've tried loading using both my old "FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext" and "IntelGraphicsFixup.kext" and removing those and using Whatevergreen.kext. All produce the same results.

I know the HD 530 can run properly in Mojave if I can figure out the correct combination. However i've certainly hit a brick wall at the moment.

Any ideas.....

Kext List:
AHCIPortInjector.kext
AirportBrcmFixup.kext
AppleALC.kext
BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext
FakeSMC.kext
dFakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext
HibernationFixup.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

Attachments

• config.plist
    12.8 KB · Views: 134
Well, I'm very happy for me, but really bummed for you, but following along your thread lead me to figure out what I needed to make mine work!! I'm up and working and really it's all thanks to you. Your thread showed me that 1: building my own kext was important, 2: configuring WEG and Lilu correctly are KEY, and 3: using and learning what (at least some) of the details provided by the Hackintool are can be invaluable....

It'll take me a little bit to fully understand what I did and how it's working but I'll update this post once I can succinctly put it in to a post!!

Again Thank You!!!! IronMan2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back