Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Help with intel UHD 630 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your config.plist, do you have the following two items turned on? You can check this with Clover Configurator:
  • ACPI Section: PluginType
  • Kernel and Kext Patches Section: AppleIntelCPUPM
If so, please disable both of them. You can turn them on AFTER installation is done.

I've also modified your previous config.plist, attached here. The two items above have been turned off and new framebuffer settings have been added.

If this does not help, please compress and upload your EFI folder from the EFI partition of the USB install disk!

Thanks for your help! finally I decided to install Mojave with the integrated graphics, (7MB UHD 630), after the install was done I added wathevergreen and lilu to kexts / other and now all works fine... Finally! :clap:

Thank you very much for your help these days:thumbup:

Thanks for your help! finally I decided to install Mojave with the integrated graphics, (7MB UHD 630), after the install was done I added wathevergreen and lilu to kexts / other and now all works fine... Finally! :clap:

Thank you very much for your help these days:thumbup:
Do you have accelerated graphics with UHD 630 or still non-accelerated? You can check this in several ways:
  • About this Mac
  • System Report or System Information --> Graphics/Displays
  • IORegistryExplorer --> IGPU node in the tree on the left side
Do you mind posting a screenshot of "About this Mac" [but blank-out serial number] or "Graphics/Displays"?

Do you have accelerated graphics with UHD 630 or still non-accelerated? You can check this in several ways:
  • About this Mac
  • System Report or System Information --> Graphics/Displays
  • IORegistryExplorer --> IGPU node in the tree on the left side
Do you mind posting a screenshot of "About this Mac" [but blank-out serial number] or "Graphics/Displays"?

Now I'm using the radeon rx 560 2gb, but I saw on about this Mac that now detects the UHD 630 :crazy:
Captura de pantalla 2019-01-15 a las 23.51.55.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-15 a las 23.52.03.png

@CaseySJ I have one problem now and is that I can't hear anything if I plug a headphones to the case. On preferences / sound does not appear anything.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, that is awesome!! :)

Are you using the config.plist from my Post #20?

Have you tried using any of the video ports on the motherboard? If so, are they still blank (black screen)?
I don’t tried yet, but if now shows the correct info about the integrated graphics maybe it works

I have installed on library/extensions. Where is the site that I have to install?
Please right-click or CTRL-click on AppleALC in /Library/Extensions and then choose "Get Info". Is it version 1.3.4?

Please right-click or CTRL-click on AppleALC in /Library/Extensions and then choose "Get Info". Is it version 1.3.4?
Yes, I updated it to 1.3.4 now. but it still not working.
I saw that my motherboard (MSI H370M BAZOOKA) works with Realtek® ALC887 Codec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back