Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My MSI Z97 gaming 3 (though on the buyers list) doesn´t let me disable cfg lock.
So I get early reboots before I can install.
Any workarounds for this?
Maybe it´s the bios version 2.2

I got to the installer with these bootflags:
PCIRootUID=1
maxmem=4096

After several errors I finally got my 3TB hd formatted. (several freezes)
Now during insatllation I get this:

osx could not be installed on your computer
an error occured while extracting files from the package „essentials.pkg“
Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again.

What am I doing wrong?

What issue you are facing while trying to install OS X?

Well when I make the Unibeast or Clover USB, then go to Boot Screen, I dont even see the USB Drive to try to boot to. Thats the first problem and I havent been able to get past it.

Well when I make the Unibeast or Clover USB, then go to Boot Screen, I dont even see the USB Drive to try to boot to. Thats the first problem and I havent been able to get past it.

Boot screen means boot device selection screen of the BIOS??

Set your Boot mode as Legacy or check for the option CSM, if it is disabled then Enable it.

I assuming that you had followed this forum guides for creating the bootable USBs.

Also update your hardware details under Profile (Upper Right Side Of This Web Site)==> Basic Information Section in the below format. Because without knowing your hardware details no one can suggest any solution for your issues and also it is one of the mandatory rule of this forum.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

Boot screen means boot device selection screen of the BIOS??

Set your Boot mode as Legacy or check for the option CSM, if it is disabled then Enable it.

I assuming that you had followed this forum guides for creating the bootable USBs.

Also update your hardware details under Profile (Upper Right Side Of This Web Site)==> Basic Information Section in the below format. Because without knowing your hardware details no one can suggest any solution for your issues and also it is one of the mandatory rule of this forum.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

Yes the boot selection screen. The BIOS doesnt have a CSM option and legacy is turned on. It has UEFI and Legacy + UEFI and I have the legacy + UEFI.

Yes i followed both tutorials for making the Unibeast and Clover flash drives

The clover drive I got it to boot the the clover boot selection screen like 3 times but then it stopped recognizing it

Yes the boot selection screen. The BIOS doesnt have a CSM option and legacy is turned on. It has UEFI and Legacy + UEFI and I have the legacy + UEFI.

Yes i followed both tutorials for making the Unibeast and Clover flash drives

The clover drive I got it to boot the the clover boot selection screen like 3 times but then it stopped recognizing it

Legacy Only option is present ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back