Contribute
Register

Help with I9 9900KF installing Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mattystonnie,

I'm still having crashes... I first though about using wrong release of Parallels Desktop, then I thought it came from iTunes... but it seems the cause is somewhere else.

I'm using iMacPro1,1 with the ACPI patch... and I don't know.
How can you help?

Above my CLOVER.zip

Update - 2020-03-18 ==> crashes were not linked to the config but to hardware issues.
I recently moved to Catalina with full success. The config is still based on iMacPro (to avoid CPU/iGPU KF vs K issues).

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi julianemiliolopez,

Did you manage to configure your hackintosh with your i9 9900KF?
Would you mind telling us what SMSBIOS you chose?

Thanks

Update 2020-03-18 ==> no need any answer on that topic. I had full success on my config.

Care to share how you got it working Jessy?

Care to share how you got it working Jessy?

Sorry for my late answer: I'm working with SMSBios based on iMacPro1,1 with no issue at all. The issue seemed to come from bad AMIBIOS firmware version which I upgraded to fix my issues.

In the meantime I installed Catalina with the same iMacPro1,1 with full success.

Sorry for my late answer: I'm working with SMSBios based on iMacPro1,1 with no issue at all. The issue seemed to come from bad AMIBIOS firmware version which I upgraded to fix my issues.

In the meantime I installed Catalina with the same iMacPro1,1 with full success.
Which AMIBIOS firmware version did you upgrade to? I have the same board as yours please lmk, thanks.

Hi julianemiliolopez,

Did you manage to configure your hackintosh with your i9 9900KF?
Would you mind telling us what SMSBIOS you chose?

Thanks

Update 2020-03-18 ==> no need any answer on that topic. I had full success on my config.
how did you get this to work as im having trouble with my 9900kf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back