CPU
I9 9900KF
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I am a beginner in the hackintosh world, I am trying to install mojave on my pc and obviously I will need help, I cannot find a guide with the same configuration with i have I9 9900KF (disabled integrated graphics).
My configuration:
Asus Z390 I
Intel I9 9900KF
EVGA GTX 1070
Kingston HyperX Savage SSD
16GB Corsair Vengeance 2600mhz

At the beginning I got to PCI Configuration end stack ...
Then up to nvram non variable

Then I modified the config.plist so much that I had to start over more than once

I would like to know what device version comes without integrated graphics like the I9 9900KF processor?
I attach the latest version of the .plist file

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 119
Hello everyone, I am a beginner in the hackintosh world, I am trying to install mojave on my pc and obviously I will need help, I cannot find a guide with the same configuration with i have I9 9900KF (disabled integrated graphics).
My configuration:
Asus Z390 I
Intel I9 9900KF
EVGA GTX 1070
Kingston HyperX Savage SSD
16GB Corsair Vengeance 2600mhz

At the beginning I got to PCI Configuration end stack ...
Then up to nvram non variable

Then I modified the config.plist so much that I had to start over more than once

I would like to know what device version comes without integrated graphics like the I9 9900KF processor?
I attach the latest version of the .plist file

If you are using an "F" CPU, you should use iMacPro1,1 system definition because the CPUs used in them also do not have IGPU.

Also, be aware that there is absolutely no support for your GTX 1070 in Mojave. Nvidia appears to have abandoned the Mac market and has not released any drivers for Mojave.

If you are using an "F" CPU, you should use iMacPro1,1 system definition because the CPUs used in them also do not have IGPU.

Also, be aware that there is absolutely no support for your GTX 1070 in Mojave. Nvidia appears to have abandoned the Mac market and has not released any drivers for Mojave.

Is there any version of MacOS with support for GTX 1070?
I assumed that it has no support, but I have seen configurations working with this card, maybe that's why I was encouraged to try it.

Thanks also for the quick response.

Is there any version of MacOS with support for GTX 1070?
I assumed that it has no support, but I have seen configurations working with this card, maybe that's why I was encouraged to try it.

Thanks also for the quick response.

Nvidia has web drivers for High Sierra.

Nvidia has web drivers for High Sierra.
For questions about the installation of High Sierra, do I have to open a new post in the High Sierra forum?
The installation is frozen in: apfs_module_start: 1279: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v748.51.0, v748.77.8, 2018/06/21

For questions about the installation of High Sierra, do I have to open a new post in the High Sierra forum?
The installation is frozen in: apfs_module_start: 1279: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v748.51.0, v748.77.8, 2018/06/21

Yes, it's probably a good idea to start a new thread there.

Use the patch link to the key

Thank you very much for the help, I tried to do the merge but I threw permission denied, between which tags should I copy what the file contains?

Yes copy, use clover configurator for your clover config file.

Hi julianemiliolopez,

Did you manage to configure your hackintosh with your i9 9900KF?
Would you mind telling us what SMSBIOS you chose?

Thanks

Update 2020-03-18 ==> no need any answer on that topic. I had full success on my config.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back