Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC7i5BNH
CPU
i5-7260U
Graphics
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
Hi

Im a total beginner in this with no experience with computer building. But I really need to get my Nuc working with OS x.
The nuc will be used as a music computer by installing "Audirvana Plus" and its only work on Mac.

I don't need WIFI and a lot of other functions. The Nuc will be connected to Ethernet and hold the music files and the music program mentioned earlier.

I have been trying for a couple of days to do it on my own, but I think this is far over my knowledge.

I have succeeded to make the two partitions: "install_osx" and "CLOWER EFI" and when booting from USB stick the Mac boot up symbol got about 10 to 15 % before it return to Clover. When i chose to boot without kext I got to 90% before screen went to a strange mode.

I guess that the problem is in EFI files and probable BIOS settings.

Im quite confused of all different guides I found. The one Im using is:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...efi-nuc7i7bnh-nuc7i5bnk-nuc7i3bnh-etc.233241/

The best for me would probably be to find someone that could do this for me, but I don't know anyone capable.

All the best to you!

Hi

Im a total beginner in this with no experience with computer building. But I really need to get my Nuc working with OS x.
The nuc will be used as a music computer by installing "Audirvana Plus" and its only work on Mac.

I don't need WIFI and a lot of other functions. The Nuc will be connected to Ethernet and hold the music files and the music program mentioned earlier.

I have been trying for a couple of days to do it on my own, but I think this is far over my knowledge.

I have succeeded to make the two partitions: "install_osx" and "CLOWER EFI" and when booting from USB stick the Mac boot up symbol got about 10 to 15 % before it return to Clover. When i chose to boot without kext I got to 90% before screen went to a strange mode.

I guess that the problem is in EFI files and probable BIOS settings.

Im quite confused of all different guides I found. The one Im using is:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...efi-nuc7i7bnh-nuc7i5bnk-nuc7i3bnh-etc.233241/

The best for me would probably be to find someone that could do this for me, but I don't know anyone capable.

All the best to you!

Reply in guide thread with "Problem Reporting" files as per guide/FAQ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back