i5-4670
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried a few things to get the graphics working correctly but I can't seem to get to boot, typically I am seeing 60sec timeouts to the GFX.

I installed HS 13.1, a few times no issues and I loaded a few things with MultiBeast.

See attached.

My computer is:

HP Prodesk 600 G1
i5-4670, 8GB, 180GB SSD, HD4600 Gfx

I attached my EFI folder and the changes I made with MultiBeast.

Thanks for help

Attachments

• Config.mb
    2.2 KB · Views: 760
  • EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,159
I used an Nvidia card and I get the desktop working correctly, I would still like to enable HD4600 if possible, It could be that I don't have the ability to change the vram with HP BIOS, although it seemed that there could be a patch for that but it was not clear.

I used an Nvidia card and I get the desktop working correctly, I would still like to enable HD4600 if possible, It could be that I don't have the ability to change the vram with HP BIOS, although it seemed that there could be a patch for that but it was not clear.
thanks works great for me with high sierra.
also did the sound works for u?

Yes, from interal speaker after installing VoodooHDA with MultiBeast, I was supprised as I though the HP had ALC221? I didn't try the audio over HDMI as I have a Quadro P400 this only has mDP output, I have a GT 1030 to install so can try the HDMI after swaping.

Ytterbium: Could you guide me to where or how to set bios correctly before installing hackintosh? I have the prodesk 600g1.
Thanks.

I did:

Apply Defaults and Exit
After Reboot:

Boot Order, Legacy Boot Sources -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Legacy Support -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Secure Boot -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Fast Boot -> Enable, works either way, I think it looks better with this enabled
Advanced, Onboard Devices, Serial Port -> Dissabled
Advanced, Device Options, Intergrated Video -> When I did the install I had this enabled but since I couldn't get it to work I just dissabled it after installing the nvidia drivers and card.
Advanced, AMT-> Dissabled

Hello, community. I have PC hackintosh:
HP ProDesk 600 G1:
with
  • 3,49 GHz Intel Core i5 processor
  • 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
  • Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB
I've installed MacOS 10.13.3, needed kexts and edited config.plist. But I have some issues:
  1. Sometimes Safari freezes whole OS when opening multimedia websites.
  2. On loading OS, apple logo glitches at the middle of progress.
  3. After OS updating, boot-loader shows up boot volume choice menu without timeout. Actually I've disabled timeout to load OS without choosing volume each time. Is there any better solution, to load OS fast and auto-choose default volume after update.
Please consult me what I'm doing wrong? How to stop freezing, and how to make loading without glitch?
See attached files below.
Bios settings as mentioned here:
Boot Order, Legacy Boot Sources -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Legacy Support -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Secure Boot -> Disabled
Secure Boot Configuration, Fast Boot -> Enable, works either way, I think it looks better with this enabled
Advanced, Onboard Devices, Serial Port -> Dissabled
Advanced, Device Options, Intergrated Video -> When I did the install I had this enabled but since I couldn't get it to work I just dissabled it after installing the nvidia drivers and card.
Advanced, AMT-> Dissabled

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 771
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back