Contribute
Register

Help with graphics and audio on 6600T (Optiplex 7050 micro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If none of those audio-ids work with AppleALC, you can try VoodooHDA. Personally, I'm not a big fan of VoodooHDA, but for some installations, it can provide audio where AppleALC can't...

You can try using ResXtreme or SwitchResX to see if they can provide you with more resolution choices. ResXtreme is free and SwitchResX is a commercial app.

CHeers. Have read a bit about them and tried, but will try again.

Just out of curiosity, do you know why 4K resolution was working previously and not now? Is it due to the configurations provided in the plist?

I better get some rest, already 1 am. Let you know the outcome tomorrow.

Again, many thanks.

CHeers. Have read a bit about them and tried, but will try again.

Just out of curiosity, do you know why 4K resolution was working previously and not now? Is it due to the configurations provided in the plist?

I better get some rest, already 1 am. Let you know the outcome tomorrow.

Again, many thanks.

Honestly, I don't really know...

In your BIOS, do you have the option to set amount of RAM allocated to the IGPU?

no luck.
Honestly, I don't really know...

In your BIOS, do you have the option to set amount of RAM allocated to the IGPU?

No luck so far. Vanilla install give 4K but with glitches. your version works great but with FULLKD only.. Will keep trying

Unfortunately no.

That's what I thought... That means we must leave the stolenmem and unifiedmem property keys intact in your config.plist.

That's what I thought... That means we must leave the stolenmem and unifiedmem property keys intact in your config.plist.

Cheers for that.

Interestingly, while trying other options, found a different plist and I am able to get 2560,1440. Comparing your text and the new one to see what's different.

Will share with you, may make more sense.

Cheers for that.

Interestingly, while trying other options, found a different plist and I am able to get 2560,1440. Comparing your text and the new one to see what's different.

Will share with you, may make more sense.

Yes. Please post the config.plist. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back