Motherboard
Gigabyte B75M-D3V-Clover
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm being trying to install Mojave on my PC for a week now. I have followed installation guides in here but no success.

Installations goes on without any error. But after installation when I proceed with multibeast, it doesn't boot up and it give a kernel panic and then hangs on loading forever.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me through the installation process or if someone can provide an installation guide link here.

I have updated my profile with configurations of my system. And I have attached my clover folder below.

Thank you!

Edit : Forgive me if I have posted on a wrong section

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 146
There are no Mojave drivers for a GTX960.

Thank you for quick response.

Is there drivers for Intel HD 4000? or should I install High Sierra?

Thank you for quick response.

Is there drivers for Intel HD 4000? or should I install High Sierra?

Your i5-3470 processor has HD Graphics 2500 not HD 4000.
There are High Sierra drivers for your GTX 960.

Okay I will try with High Sierra and let you know if there is any issue :) thank you again.

I have installed and booted into High Sierra successfully. Still no nVidia drivers though. Have set up Multibeast with support for nVidia web driver. Gonna install it too and will post updates. No Ethernet yet. I'm rebooting into win10 and downloading necessary files then install it in macos

Thank you :)

My keyboard is not working. I have placed latest Voodoops2 kext inside my EFI/Clover/Kexts and EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/OTHERS as well. Still no luck

I have a PS2 keyboard

:(

I have B75M-HD3 to install Mojave use regular tonymacx86 USB.
Referred your config, I have following suggestions.
You may change 3470 to 3570K or i7 3770/3770K without PCIe video card.
If you don't want change CPU then change the video card from GTX 960 to RX460/470/480/560/570/580.

Last edited:
Oh sorry for that. Is there any way that I can transfer the thread to High Sierra section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back