Contribute
Register

Help with first build of hackintosh stuck at apple logo with the following errors and warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have erased the 1 TB Toshiba hard drive so there should be no windows installed in it.
Also, I have disabled the other disks from the boot priorities list apart from the usb with clover installed on it. This time, I have also enabled the XMP. However, it is stuck at the same place in the loading bar.View attachment 405677View attachment 405678View attachment 405679View attachment 405680View attachment 405681View attachment 405682View attachment 405683View attachment 405684

• Unless you get a Video card that has Support in Mojave 10.14.X and remove the Unsupported SSD, you have hardware issues leading to Boot failure.
  • BIOS and CLOVER troubleshoot should start ONLY AFTER getting supported hardware onboard.
  • MacOSMojave 10.14.5 (18F132) Release candidate is out for App Store Download.
  • You may create a new macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer to test your Graphics compatibility.

Thank you for your information. However, as I try to install it in the hard drive, I assume it should not be a problem.

Actually,!just having it in the computer made it reboot for me. It was very hard to format it, it took several tries as it would reboot during disk utility. Trying to load OS on it always failed.
Try removing it from the computer.

Thank you guys. After installing the newest MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 and removing the ssd, I am finally able to finish the whole installation process and it turns out that it has nothing to do with the errors and warnings I get in the verbose mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back