Contribute
Register

Help with first build of hackintosh stuck at apple logo with the following errors and warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Prime B360M-A
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
Radeon VII
I am very new to hackintosh and this is my first build of hackintosh. If you guys can help me, I will really appreciate it.

I have used the following kexts.

The attached video shows the errors and warnings that i get from in the verbose mode.

Please help take a look at it if you have time. Thanks.
註解 2019-05-13 165423.png

Last edited:
Serial ports (SuperIO) should be disabled in the BIOS settings.

Serial.png

• The piecemeal providing of critical information about the Hackintosh system is the most common reason for a protracted troubleshoot through Forums.
    • Without getting the required information in full, readers trying to answer and help may assume anything that is not provided is correctly configured by the poster.
    • Later we are forced to backtrack several steps later into the troubleshoot.
    • After reading many posts and trying to help, I had made a post Some Tips to MacOS Mojave Installation and posting for Help hoping to help those who are new to Hackintosh. If interested, take a look ->https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/
  • In your post , you have correctly listed your hardware specs , a Verbose boot screen, and an image of your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder
    • Instead of uploading ONLY the Other folder screen capture which shows the "device kexts (drivers)" , you should have either uploaded the whole CLOVER from the USB Installer as a zipped file or screen shots showing the contents of drivers64UEFI , kexts/Other and ALL SECTIONS of the config.plist as well as the BIOS screen Captures
  • For the disk to boot without fail, BIOS menu should be properly set for macOSMojave boot.
    • This involves some controllers to be Disabled [Ex:Serial Port]while many controllers like USB 2.0, USB 3.0, SATA in AHCI , NVMe, LAN (ethernet) , Audio and Graphics need to be Enabled in the BIOS some of which may be nested deep inside submenus as designed by various Motherboard Manufacturers.
  • Even when the BIOS are correctly set, the USB (or System Disk) won't boot normally if the EFI drivers required by the ESP is not available.
  • The EFI drivers are not the Device drivers (kexts) you had shown in your post.
    • EFI drivers are inside EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
    • The AptioFix EFI drivers are involved in Memory mapping along with onboard RAM and their sockets and the way the RAM modules are to be inserted.
    • If the proper AptioFix.EFI is missing, the booting USB or System Disk won't even reach the Clover Boot Manager Screen,
  • A problem anywhere in BIOS or CLOVER Folder contents or config.plist SECTIONS can lead to boot failure.
  • To help diagnose and suggest troubleshoot, BIOS Screen captures.png or JPG and CLOVER.zip are needed.

Thanks for the response. The attached file is my clover.zip.

Also, in the bios, i have disabled the serial ports, disabled the vt-d, disabled fast boot, enabled intel virtualization technology, disabled CFG-Lock and set to other OS.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 71
Thanks for the response. The attached file is my clover.zip.

Also, in the bios, i have disabled the serial ports, disabled the vt-d, disabled fast boot, enabled intel virtualization technology, disabled CFG-Lock and set to other OS.
have disabled the serial ports, disabled the vt-d, disabled fast boot, enabled intel virtualization technology, disabled CFG-Lock and set to other OS.

In entering BIOS we are trying to find out and / or configure and 'tame the BIOS Firmware" [ created for Windows Operating System on a Windows Motherboard] by changing various Menus as ON/OFF (Enable/Disable) and save that configuration changes through its CMOS BIOS powered by a CMOS battery to retain them when the PC is shut Down , to help boot a Hackintosh Installer Disk to install Mojave on a Hard disk and then support that Hackintosh (Mojave in this case) on the newly created System Disk .

The BIOS Menu we want to know (in addition to what you have listed) are:
  • BIOS Version: showing a Alpha Numeric notation with Year Month and Date . [In some cases we have to update to the latest and in some rare cases we have to downgrade BIOS to have successful Hackintosh]
  • Boot Option Priorities : which is the First Boot Device in the list of bootable devices both real and Bogus
  • USB controllers: ENABLED or DISABLED : this can have a bearing on boot failure during installation and Verbose boot can often pinpoint that.
  • SATA Controllers and SATA MODE : AHCI must be enabled for Mojave installation on a SATA HDD/SSD
  • NVMe Controller: if your Mojave Target Disk is in an NVMe the controller, it must be enabled.
  • Graphics controller: If you have more than one Graphics Card like IGFX and PCIE
  • Chipset controller: in case of Intel HD (which you don't have) the DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory must be set at minimum 64M.
  • LAN controlle: Enabled
  • Audio Controller: ENABLED
  • CSM support [ for some CSM support must be enabled]
  • In the CLOVER zip, I noted you have a properly stocked drivers64UEFI.
  • But an EMPTY kexts/Other folder
    • During boot the Clover boot files will look inside Other Folder for drivers such as FakeSMC.kext and essential USB support kexts , Graphics support kexts etc.
    • If the Other Folder is empty, NO Essential Kexts (device drivers) will be loaded to the RAM disk to take booting to its target, the Mojave Utilities screen.Disk Utility even if you have pasted them inside 10.14
    • Booting will fail.
  • Installing kexts in numbered kext folder 10.14 is no use to CLOVER which will ignore all the numbered folders if there is a folder named "Other"
  • You should paste all needed kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and delete all numbered folders with no use in installation.
  • Reboot in verbose mode after editing CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back