Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all,
So I have everything working great on this system with the exception of fan speeds not being reported in HWMonitor.
I have installed the latest FakeSMC (from HWSensors 6.25.1426) and the other associated kexts (shown below). The system fans don't even show up in there. AM I missing something or is the chipset on this board just not supported yet by LPCSensors?
thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.26.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.29.23 AM.png

Hey all,
So I have everything working great on this system with the exception of fan speeds not being reported in HWMonitor.
I have installed the latest FakeSMC (from HWSensors 6.25.1426) and the other associated kexts (shown below). The system fans don't even show up in there. AM I missing something or is the chipset on this board just not supported yet by LPCSensors?
thanks in advance!

View attachment 256999View attachment 257000
I have the same board and processor, but can't get my system to load. Would you mind sharing your EFI folder? I would be very greatful.

Sure, here is the CLOVER folder from my EFI (themes removed), note that it uses a custom USB setup for the ports that I am using, yours may vary.

Still no luck with my fan sensors though...let me know if yours work...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Sure, here is the CLOVER folder from my EFI (themes removed), note that it uses a custom USB setup for the ports that I am using, yours may vary.

Still no luck with my fan sensors though...let me know if yours work...
I forgot to ask, which version of OSX is this running.

Any luck with the fan sensors? I managed to get to "failed to bootstrap path" errors after i marked the usb ownership stuff. Have not progressed past that to check the fan stuff out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back