Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 5770
Greetings.
I need the help of someone with a lot of experience in editing and patching DSDT files.
My HackPro is a Dell Precision T7500 and I have a clean DSDT file from clover.
A thousand thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    22.3 KB · Views: 314
Bumping this thread to see if we can get a little help here. I have a T7500 as well that I would LOVE to hackintosh!

I've just run an MD5 against your DSDT.aml and mine and they are identicle. I just finished getting my T7500 (mostly) working. I think the 'final frontier' will be getting the DSDT sorted. Don't know about you, but my CPU temps are averaging about 55'C idle in HWMonitor and don't take long to get to 70'C under load, as the fan rpm doesn't increase, probably due to a none-patched DSDT. I understand you want expert help, and that is something I can't offer being a novice, but I am more than willing to collaberate with you on getting a working DSDT should no expert help be forthcoming.
------
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/dell-precision-t7500-lion-10-7-2-running-beautifully.35226/

Seems like a good starting point for examining a patch file.

Last edited:
I am in the same situation same situation. Everything working perfectly except for the fans. Can I ask, are your fans showing up in HWmonitor? Mine are not. Also my acpiplugin kext for HWmonitor is not loading, I believe this to be the root of the issue.

Seems like a good starting point for examining a patch file.[/QUOTE]
I am in the same situation same situation. Everything working perfectly except for the fans. Can I ask, are your fans showing up in HWmonitor? Mine are not. Also my acpiplugin kext for HWmonitor is not loading, I believe this to be the root of the issue.

Hi there! I might have the same problem.

But this is working:
Sierra 10.12.5
Ethernet (edited BCM kext)
Sound (Via SteinbergCI2 usb interface)
USB (All ports)
GPU (AMD 6870 1gb, works OOB)
CPU (Xeon X5550 4 cores 8 threads)
System Definition (Mac Pro 5,1)

Not working:
Sleep (tried Darkwake 0 and 1)
Fans (Speed stuck in one speed)
Sensors (Can only read HDD temps)

Last edited:
Any help in this thread, some people do have their fans and temps working?

Last edited:
Just replying, waiting for any help so I can help others with a similar problem.
I ran Geekbench on Windows 10 and got a compute score of 30564, on MacOS I got 13525, is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back