3. MacBook Air
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iMac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i haven't had a hackintosh for some years because i got a mac pro and MacBook pro to replace my desktop and hp probook 4530s. at the end i tried clover and couldn't get it to work now clover seams to be the only option now and still can't get it to work on my new toy. i have a dell latitude e7450 decided to install mac on for fun and if it works ill try on my friends e7440 because he broke his MacBook and i gave him that but he misses his mac. they both should work from what i see but can't get clover to work just ether loads with not bootable drives or noting in bios. i found a working ssd with some version fo mac OS X and installed clover to it and it shows no drives just like the installer does

using Clover_v2.4k_r4411-UEFIon a 16gb flash drive made on mac mac with properly sourced OS X installer imaged to the drive in terminal

Attachments

• IMG_6264.jpeg
    IMG_6264.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 2.32.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 2.32.55 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
i haven't had a hackintosh for some years because i got a mac pro and MacBook pro to replace my desktop and hp probook 4530s. at the end i tried clover and couldn't get it to work now clover seams to be the only option now and still can't get it to work on my new toy. i have a dell latitude e7450 decided to install mac on for fun and if it works ill try on my friends e7440 because he broke his MacBook and i gave him that but he misses his mac. they both should work from what i see but can't get clover to work just ether loads with not bootable drives or noting in bios. i found a working ssd with some version fo mac OS X and installed clover to it and it shows no drives just like the installer does

using Clover_v2.4k_r4411-UEFIon a 16gb flash drive made on mac mac with properly sourced OS X installer imaged to the drive in terminal
use a later version of clover if you are using Catalina

also don't forget hfsplus.efi

use a later version of clover if you are using Catalina

also don't forget hfsplus.efi

the drive i found is probably 10.11-10.14 and was used on a real mac so the older clover shouldn't be a problem getting that to boot or even show up but for the install will try a newer version but thought the was the newest

the drive i found is probably 10.11-10.14 and was used on a real mac so the older clover shouldn't be a problem getting that to boot or even show up but for the install will try a newer version but thought the was the newest
you are posting in Catalina support, which version of macOS are you trying to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back