Register

Help with booting

Motherboard
ASUSTek P8Z68-V
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
NVIDA GeForce GTX 760
First time Hackintosh builder here. I recently just finished with my thesis and since I had a desktop around, I figured I'd give it a shot as a Hackintosh. I followed the installation guide for MacOS Mojave using my MacBook Pro. I formatted my USB (32 GB) using disk utility, I downloaded MacOS Mojave from the App Store, and I downloaded Unibeast/Multibeast. I am able to create a USB Drive successfully using Unibeast, and I see two mountable volumes when its done: "install MacOS Mojave" and "EFI". I used UEFI boot mode and no graphics configuration as I believe my graphics card is supported natively. (See below).

I changed what I could in the BIOS, setting everything to default but the remaining setting I was unable to find in my UEFI. I saved and exited and tried to boot from my USB Drive. I just get a blank underscore blinking. I used F8 to boot from it directly, and I see the following options: P5 ASUS BW-12B1ST, P1: Corsair Neutron XTI SSD, P3: ST3100524AS, USB DISK 2.0 PMAP, UEFI: USBDISK 2.0 PMAP. When I try to boot into "USB DISK 2.0 PMAP" I get the blinking underscore, and "UEFI: USB DISK 2.0 PMAP" just leads to Windows recovery. What is strange is when I plug my USB back into my Mac, I just get the "Install MacOS Mojave" volume showing, and an empty folding called "EFI-Backups" in that volume with "Install MacOS Mojave" beside it. I'm not 100% sure what is going on. I noticed that Unibeast stops about 25% of the way through and it completes after that.

My build maybe unconventional, but I am just doing this as a project to pass some time. My computer has the following parts:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.30 GHz
Installed Memory: 16.0 GB
Graphics card: 2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760s (I was told that cross fire doesn't work, but it wouldn't be a problem having it still there)
Motherboard: ASUSTek P8Z68-V

Thank you for your time. I'll be willing to post whatever I can for help.