Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000, 1600x900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Guys first of all I'd like to say this is the best forum I've ever been in. Sorry about my English, I'm Peruvian. I've always wanted to have Mac OS X in my Sony vaio tap 20. And I've finally made it! But i have some issues: I can't get my wifi to work, I don't have my hd4000 fully working and I don't get audio! I'd like you guys to tell me what can I do because I'm definitely not an expert and I want it to work because after suffering a lot, I've managed to have mavericks in my PC. Please guys I don't have an idea of how to fix audio. I have a Sony vaio tap 20, Intel HM76 express chipset, intel hd 4000 grPhics, an icore processor ivy bridge. I don't know anything about my sound, it only says something's about intel high definition audio Please guys help me I'm a newbie in hackintoshin'

Hey, sorry about that. I just asked here because it's an all in one, and the chipset hm76 is present in so many laptops, I don't know if it is considered as a desktop... EDIT: sorry, I misunderstood you. Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back