CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been working on my build for a while, it is almost perfect but here are the things I need help with:

Shutdown
Every time I shutdown or restart my computer, it posts in safe mode:

Bluetooth
I have a MacBook card (vendor: 0x5ac, product: 0xf007) that used to work in High Sierra using a PCI adapter (Bluetooth goes through USB), but it is not working anymore on Mojave. WiFi works fine (I assume it is because it goes through PCI), but Bluetooth no matter on which port I connect it to shows up on IORegistryExplorer but does not load.

I am happy to provide more information to help debug this. I've googled + searched this forum as much as I could on my own, but every method (boot flags, BCRMPatch, Kext loading) that I've found and tried was unsuccessful.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.53.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.53.52 PM.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.54.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.54.10 PM.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 123
Just try to disable integrated in motherboard bluetooth module, because it can be only one bluetooth module active in system.

About Safe mode - it's motherboards safe mode. I think it's related to wrong CPU and memory parameters (Frequencies, voltages etc.). You need to enter to the mobs BIOS and properly configure everything related to CPU and memory.

Just try to disable integrated in motherboard bluetooth module, because it can be only one bluetooth module active in system.

Thanks for the response. It is already disabled, I tried with both (enable and disabled as some people say that if you disable the motherboard one it might disable all), but no success.

About Safe mode - it's motherboards safe mode. I think it's related to wrong CPU and memory parameters (Frequencies, voltages etc.). You need to enter to the mobs BIOS and properly configure everything related to CPU and memory.

Not sure what you mean, I have dual boot with Windows, on Windows the problem does not happen. Or do you mean something on Clover?

@DexterOX sorry to mention you, but I noticed you have a very similar build, would you mind sharing your EFI folder?

@DexterOX sorry to mention you, but I noticed you have a very similar build, would you mind sharing your EFI folder?
I am currently fine-tuning the final details for a perfect iMac 19.1 system.
My intention is to make a detailed installation guide.

I Have The Same Hardware
and i Post my Complete EFI Here

Hope this helps

I Have The Same Hardware
and i Post my Complete EFI Here

Hope this helps

I think the link is missing :/

Nevermind, I just mistaken It for an ad

Does Bluetooth in Asus Maximus XI Code works fine???? I can't figured it out.. In my custom build it won't work... Could anyone help?

Intel Core i9-9900K, 3.6GHz, 16MB
Asus ROG Z390 MAXIMUS XI CODE
SSD Samsung 970 PRO 512GB PCIe x4 NVMe
SSD Samsung 850 Pro
MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4GB DDR5
Noctua NH-D15
SeaSonic Prime Platinum 1300W
Ballistix Ballistix Sport LT, DDR4, 32 GB,3200MHz, CL16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back