Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System make & model > See Rules
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 770
Hey guys. I have set up my pc once before to dual boot both windows and Mavericks. But i am trying to set it up once again and for some reason i keep getting this panic. i havent done anything different than before. maybe you can tell me what i am doing wrong.

Mobo- z77a-gd65
Cpu - i5-3570k
Ram- 8GB Corsair Vengeance
HDD- 1TB WD Black
GPU - Gigabyte 770 OC 2GB

20140324_175552.jpg

Hey guys. I have set up my pc once before to dual boot both windows and Mavericks. But i am trying to set it up once again and for some reason i keep getting this panic. i havent done anything different than before. maybe you can tell me what i am doing wrong.

Mobo- z77a-gd65
Cpu - i5-3570k
Ram- 8GB Corsair Vengeance
HDD- 1TB WD Black
GPU - Gigabyte 770 OC 2GB

View attachment 87568
boot with the boot flags -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 and post back with a screen shot of the last few lines of where it stops if it stops be sure to give it enough time to be sure it stopped

boot with the boot flags -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 and post back with a screen shot of the last few lines of where it stops if it stops be sure to give it enough time to be sure it stopped

I did what you said and right after it stopped it restarted. Im going to try making the unibeast usb again.

I did what you said and right after it stopped it restarted. Im going to try making the unibeast usb again.
be sure you have the bios settings set right that's the usuall reason for kernal panics

be sure you have the bios settings set right that's the usuall reason for kernal panics

Yes, to reiterate, flashing, resets or loading defaults can set you back. I forgot I had flashed my BIOS and couldn't figure out what changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back