Help with a Fujitsu LifeBook S752

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thanks. Done

---------------------
Hardware of the Fujitsu Lifebook S752

Code:
[FONT=arial]~$ lspci[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller (rev 09)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family USB xHCI Host Controller (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579V Gigabit Network Connection (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev c4)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev c4)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1c.7 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 (rev c4)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation HM76 Express Chipset LPC Controller (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series Chipset Family 6-port SATA Controller [AHCI mode] (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller (rev 04)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]0a:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Advanced-N 6205 [Taylor Peak] (rev 34)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]0b:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS5229 PCI Express Card Reader (rev 01)

Some lines from a lshw command

[/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]product: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]        *-network[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]             description: Ethernet interface[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]             product: 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]        *-multimedia[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]             description: Audio device[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Courier New]             product: 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller[/FONT][/COLOR]

I will comment my installation process, if can be useful for anyone whit this laptop.

Thanks to RehabMAn !!!

- I create a USB with OSX 10.9.1 with Unibeast and laptop support. On a Virtual machine of Mavericks.

- Enter on BIOS (F2), and disable secure boot (you need to put a master password on the BIOS), disable virtualization, and Wake on LAN. Put the boot order correct, usually USB-HDD on top.

- With the Help of: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html
I get the flags for boot with a Intel 4000HD
The flags are = IGPEnable=Yes IGPlatformID=01660003

- Boot, with the flags (in a USB2 port, not USB3) Follow the installer and format the disk as you want with a GUID partition map. But almost need one formatted as "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)".

- Follow the installer, and when finish. Reboot with the usb, but select the new disk. And use the flags. Finish the installation, and you get the desktop.

Using this tuto:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/111243-power-management-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

- Run Multibeast last version. Mine is 6.2.1. And select this options.
  • DSDT-Free Installation
  • Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
    (be sure to select the version appropriate for the version of OS X you have installed) In this case OSX 10.9.0
  • Customization -> System Definitions -> MacBookPro8,1
  • Drivers -> Misc -> PS2/Keyboard/Mice.......
  • Drivers -> Misc -> USB 3.0 Universal

- For the Probook Installer 6.1.13r3.pkg, i install SSDT Generator, and the Tool "Chameleon Wizzard".

- At this moment the system should can install, but (for me) i need to correct the boot. Like this tutorial
http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html .

- When Follow the tuto, the system works. And i change the /extra/smbios.plist to change the model to "MacBookPro9,2". And put the boot flags in /extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist

- I Installed an RT2870 USB to have wifi.

At this moment a lot of this works. I will keep updating this post

At this moment a lot of things works. :thumbup: Thanks RehabMan.

But i can´t gent works this hardware.

• SD card reader (Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS5229 PCI Express Card Reader)
  • Audio (Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
  • Bluetooth (not a problem for me)
  • Don´t Show the Battery Charging. And battery %.

Thanks
Regards.

At this moment a lot of things works. :thumbup: Thanks RehabMan.

But i can´t gent works this hardware.

• SD card reader (Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS5229 PCI Express Card Reader)
  • Audio (Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
  • Bluetooth (not a problem for me)
  • Don´t Show the Battery Charging. And battery %.

Thanks
Regards.

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/116102-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

Card reader might work with VoodooSDHC, but that kext has not been updated in some time and probably needs work.

(Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches. )

Is it possible to explain a bit more detail how to do it to beginner? I have just successfully fix keyboad and touch pad problem. I hope I can solve the sound problem too

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

(Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches. )

Is it possible to explain a bit more detail how to do it to beginner? I have just successfully fix keyboad and touch pad problem. I hope I can solve the sound problem too

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back