Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
System hackable?

Hello to everyone,

I'm new at the forum and i would like to give hackintosh a try but i own a pc already, not planing on building a new one, so i would like to ask for advice about it's compatibility. The specs are the following:

Asrock z75 Pro3 bios 2.0
Intel i5 3570k @ 3.40Ghz
Corsair LP DDR3 1600 4gb x 2
Asus GTX 550Ti
Corsair CX600 600w
Crucial MX100 128Gb SSD
WD 500Gb HDD
Tp-link TL-WN881ND Wireless PCie card

Is there any chance i can get a functional osX 64bit working on it?
Thanks in advance.

Hello to everyone,

I'm new at the forum and i would like to give hackintosh a try but i own a pc already, not planing on building a new one, so i would like to ask for advice about it's compatibility. The specs are the following:

Asrock z75 Pro3 bios 2.0
Intel i5 3570k @ 3.40Ghz
Corsair LP DDR3 1600 4gb x 2
Asus GTX 550Ti
Corsair CX600 600w
Crucial MX100 128Gb SSD
WD 500Gb HDD
Tp-link TL-WN881ND Wireless PCie card

Is there any chance i can get a functional osX 64bit working on it?
Thanks in advance.

Should the board be a Z77? If so put the board model into 'search' to see the outcome from other users.
The GTX 550 Ti might be a challenge as there isn't any proper support for this card. The wireless card would need to be changed for one that is in the buyers guide/Accessories section. Other alternatives can be found in the network section.

Should the board be a Z77? If so put the board model into 'search' to see the outcome from other users.
The GTX 550 Ti might be a challenge as there isn't any proper support for this card. The wireless card would need to be changed for one that is in the buyers guide/Accessories section. Other alternatives can be found in the network section.

Nah, its a z75 pro3 almost same as z77 http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z75 Pro3/index.asp?cat=. Thanks for the reply, i'll check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back