Contribute
Register

Help! Wi-Fi not working on Fresh Install (BCM94352Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
Core i5-6500
Graphics
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB WINDFORCE 2X OC EDITION
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Hello everyone, I've been battling trying to get this Hackintosh setup to function for about a month now. After trying many audio fixes, I decided to go for a fresh install. I'm using the Broadcom 94352z card on Mac OS Sierra.

On past installs I have been able to get Wi-Fi to function in Sierra, but this time nothing.

My process has been to bring FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom-WiFi.kext to the desktop, use KextBeast to install them to S/L/E/ and use Clover Configurator to open config.plist and apply the following patch:

FIND: 81F952AA00007529 REPLACE: 81F952AA00006690 NAME: AirPortBrcm4360

It worked in the past, but not this time. Any ideas?

Hello everyone, I've been battling trying to get this Hackintosh setup to function for about a month now. After trying many audio fixes, I decided to go for a fresh install. I'm using the Broadcom 94352z card on Mac OS Sierra.

On past installs I have been able to get Wi-Fi to function in Sierra, but this time nothing.

My process has been to bring FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom-WiFi.kext to the desktop, use KextBeast to install them to S/L/E/ and use Clover Configurator to open config.plist and apply the following patch:

FIND: 81F952AA00007529 REPLACE: 81F952AA00006690 NAME: AirPortBrcm4360

It worked in the past, but not this time. Any ideas?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Thank you! The output is as follows:

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM.kext

KernelCache ID: 74D2183D37885B78FA71C4ABE349B6B6

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • Hackintosh 2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back