1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Acer Aspire 35-575-33bm
i3-7100
Intel HD 620
1920x1080x24
MacOS High Sierra (with HFS+)

I've not been able to fix this problem yet, and it seems nobody else even has it to begin with (much searching has turned up empty). In a nutshell, my graphics work fine; Intel HD 620 is working with FakePCIID and a device patch in Clover. The problem is, whenever my device goes to the lock screen (from sleep or closing the lid), a white line just a single pixel tall appears on across the bottom of the screen, with no way to get rid of it. The actual screen resolution is unaffected, but the white line never goes away until I reboot. So far I've just been living with it, but it's something that I'm wanting to fix.

If anybody needs it, my clover folder is included (excluding HFSPlus.efi). Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 84
Acer Aspire 35-575-33bm
i3-7100
Intel HD 620
1920x1080x24

I've not been able to fix this problem yet, and it seems nobody else even has it to begin with (much searching has turned up empty). In a nutshell, my graphics work fine; Intel HD 620 is working with FakePCIID and a device patch in Clover. The problem is, whenever my device goes to the lock screen (from sleep or closing the lid), a white line just a single pixel tall appears on across the bottom of the screen, with no way to get rid of it. The actual screen resolution is unaffected, but the white line never goes away until I reboot. So far I've just been living with it, but it's something that I'm wanting to fix.

If anybody needs it, my clover folder is included (excluding HFSPlus.efi). Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?
moved to laptop support

Acer Aspire 35-575-33bm
i3-7100
Intel HD 620
1920x1080x24

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/wrong.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I do also have this "white line" problem with my Acer Swift3
which is the newest Kaby Kake R platform,
graphic card is Intel UHD 620 0x59160000

I have success driven my UHD 620 with the native driver inside 10.13(by use modified FakePCIID_Intel_GPUXXX.kext),
but after I close the screen or goto sleep and turn it on, white line will appear to the bottom of my screen,
and if i move a window under this line, screen will flash... I'll upload my ioreg file next time...

I do also have this "white line" problem with my Acer Swift3
which is the newest Kaby Kake R platform,
graphic card is Intel UHD 620 0x59160000

I have success driven my UHD 620 with the native driver inside 10.13(by use modified FakePCIID_Intel_GPUXXX.kext),
but after I close the screen or goto sleep and turn it on, white line will appear to the bottom of my screen,
and if i move a window under this line, screen will flash... I'll upload my ioreg file next time...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Here is my ioreg dumped file

Attachments

• Kavana-Swift.zip
    660.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back