Graphics
2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi EveryBody, im new here, and i dont know how i can install the intel hd 4000 graphic card in mac maverisck 13A603, only have 64 mb memory, and the resolution is 1280 x 720, is a notebook acer aspire 471g-9664, intel core i7, 8gb ram, gforce 640m 2gb, intel hd 4000. Thanks who can help me...

Hi EveryBody, im new here, and i dont know how i can install the intel hd 4000 graphic card in mac maverisck 13A603, only have 64 mb memory, and the resolution is 1280 x 720, is a notebook acer aspire 471g-9664, intel core i7, 8gb ram, gforce 640m 2gb, intel hd 4000. Thanks who can help me...

you install the kexts? sorry my english,...
the kexts is the equivalent to windows drivers... see some foro where explain the firsts step after install hackintosh...

remember remove olds kexts before install new kexts, and repair permition whit kexts utility or kexts magic... to install new kexts, only move the kexts to windows for kext utility

goodlucky

you install the kexts? sorry my english,...
the kexts is the equivalent to windows drivers... see some foro where explain the firsts step after install hackintosh...

remember remove olds kexts before install new kexts, and repair permition whit kexts utility or kexts magic... to install new kexts, only move the kexts to windows for kext utility

goodlucky

Ummm... no kexts need be installed for HD4000 graphics. It is supported by native kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back