Graphics
Intel HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The usb mouse works for a while after it stops, only coming back on when it pulls out of the usb port either 2.0 or 3.0 and replacing can be up on the same port! someone with the same problem?

I installed all the kexts with the multibeast in the part of the usb I marked until all the options to see and the problem continues... Please Help!!

Gigabyte H270-HD3
Core i5 7400
8GB de RAM
SSD 120GB
High Sierra

@arlisonsoares, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have already noticed that the audio interface of the audiobox is 2.0 it works normal on my macbook pro 2011 with high sierra when I looked at my mac it hints at the usb 3.0 bus I would like to know if it has usb 2.0 as active in hackintosh because the h270-hd3 has 2.0 ports

@arlisonsoares, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

I have already noticed that the audio interface of the audiobox is 2.0 it works normal on my macbook pro 2011 with high sierra when I looked at my mac it hints at the usb 3.0 bus I would like to know if it has usb 2.0 as active in hackintosh because the h270-hd3 has 2.0 ports

I installed all the kexts with the multibeast in the part of the usb I marked until all the options to see and the problem continues.
The only thing you should install is MultiBeast > Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit 200 Series

Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext, FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext from /Library/Extensions if you have them.

Check your EFI/CLOVER/config.plist if you have the New USB Raise Port Limit Patch for High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back