Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Help! USB Internal Headers Not being Recognized High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97-K > Need make and full model name > See Rules!
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi all! I am completely new to the Hackintosh world But I was interested in seeing how far along I could get using the guides. For the most part things are running fine (Running High Sierra 10.13.6(17G7024)). However I am at wits end trying to figure out how to get my Internal USB headers working so that I may take advantage of the fenvi t919 I recently purchased as well as my front USB ports. (I honestly feel like my Usb is messed up in general). All of my used ports are listed Under the Apple USB20InternalHub (HP Slots I was under the impression that they should be in HS slots for 2.0 and SS for 3.0.) except for a single USB 3.0 device which is listed in an SS slot. If anyone can lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what documentation you all need from me as I am not sure what to show in regards to this issue.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 74
Please provide these information:

1. run these command in Terminal.app, take screenshot of the command outputs

1.1, kextstat | grep -v com.apple
1.2, sudo kextcache -i /
1.3, sw_vers

2. list of files in Clover/ACPI/patched/
3. upload your config.plist from EFI/Clover/
4. CPU/motherboard/GPU information.

Thank you. I have just started to read the guide. I have attached all that you requested with the exception of the list of files in clover/ACPI/patched as the folder is currently empty.

I am using an i7 4790K with a Asus z97k Motherboard and a MSI GTX 1060 6GB

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    95 KB · Views: 94
  • kextcache.png
    kextcache.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 89
  • sw_vers.png
    sw_vers.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 97
  • config.plist
    11.3 KB · Views: 61
You are welcome, just note that do not install kexts to SLE and LE, keep everything in /EFI/Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back