Contribute
Register

HELP URGENT INFO Request No Audio on Gigabyte x99 G5P and ext interfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Classic
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No Audio on Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P

Requesting help after 5 days of attempts with no results,
My Specs

Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P, 32 Gigs DDR4 Ram Memory, CPU i7 5820K 3.3 Ghz. GPU AMD Radeon 6870 Graphics Card.
Currently on OS X 10.10.5 Everything is working just fine except for the audio,
I Installed Multibeast Audio Driver Realtek 1150 with The Optional HDAEnabler Audio ID: 1 the microsite of the Mobo says Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier.

Additional Audio from external interfaces has become also impossible I made 2 tests with 2 different audio interfaces a Mackie Onyx Blackbird and a Presonus FireStudio and both used to work in my past system on 10.4 and before upgrading to this new x99 System, results are no native output, no interfaces, no nothing, and with an URGENT Necessity to deliver a video that I charged to buy this new system, and no wok is possible with no audio, the system see´s the interface and the driver but no audio output, important to say that this interfaces are Firewire connected, But the Mobo does not haves a on board FW port so I am using PCIe small card to connect them and the system see's the Card and The interface, but no audio output. No audio on Chassis headphones or Line Out back panel audio. Could someone please help me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back