Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559 FHD, Clover
CPU
Intel i7-6700HQ 2.60GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530, GTX 960M
Hey guys, i just installed macOS Sierra on my ssd. It installed just fine until the last second where it's supposed to reboot and continue installation. After reboot to USB and clicking on the partition i installed macOS on, it just boots to the USB again. When i try to boot to OSX directly from the hard drive it also boots to the USB. Plz help. Thanks

Hey guys, i just installed macOS Sierra on my ssd. It installed just fine until the last second where it's supposed to reboot and continue installation. After reboot to USB and clicking on the partition i installed macOS on, it just boots to the USB again. When i try to boot to OSX directly from the hard drive it also boots to the USB. Plz help. Thanks

Sounds like you didn't install Clover to the SSD yet...

Sounds like you didn't install Clover to the SSD yet...
Nvm, reinstalled the macOS and it boots ok now. Just that it cant boot without a usb. When i boot using HD clover.efi it shows AppleIntelLpssI2CController timed out and just scrambles the screen.

Nvm, reinstalled the macOS and it boots ok now. Just that it cant boot without a usb. When i boot using HD clover.efi it shows AppleIntelLpssI2CController timed out and just scrambles the screen.
i removed your duplicated post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back