- Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I tried with all the steps but stopped at nr8: once I mount the USB's EFI folder with "EFI Mounter v3" inside I find nothing, no folders nor files.1. Download EFI Mounter: http://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/efi-mounter-v3.280/
2. Plug your bootable USB install drive in
3. Open Terminal and type: diskutil list
4. Look for the USB drive (the name you gave it). Double check by noting the size on the right.
5. Note the /dev/diskX number of the USB drive. On my computer, it's /dev/disk3
6. Run EFI Mounter
7. Select the disk number you noted (ignore the s1 postfix)
8. Press the Mount button
You now have the USB drive EFI boot partition mounted. Navigate to:
Drop the NVMe driver kext in there. Then drop the EFI Mounter app in the root of the USB drive.
Anyway I created all the folders CLOVER/kexts/10.11 and copy inside my kexts driver, but launching El Capitan from USB the SSD m.2 is not recognised.
Can you help me? Thanks a lot