Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! I'm completely plebeian when it comes to Hackintosh's so please excuse my lack of understanding!

I have a working Mojave build with a GA-Z77-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770K, RX 570 GPU and SMBIOS of 13,2. While following an install guide I mistakenly installed the Sandy Bridge i7 DDST while completing post-installation with multibeast. I'm not even quite sure what it does.

Should I remove this and if so how can I do that safely?
Thanks so much.

Hi! I'm completely plebeian when it comes to Hackintosh's so please excuse my lack of understanding!

I have a working Mojave build with a GA-Z77-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770K, RX 570 GPU and SMBIOS of 13,2. While following an install guide I mistakenly installed the Sandy Bridge i7 DDST while completing post-installation with multibeast. I'm not even quite sure what it does.

Thanks so much.
First, generate problem reporting files. See HERE

Restart, Hit F2/F4 at Clover Boot screen, then when booted run the problem reporting script, reply and attach the report. You'll need to do this for most help requests on the forum, if you don't you'll find requests are often ignored

Last edited:

Thanks so much.

Hi there.

Whereas @Humanate is totally correct if you want help with a particular problem or error ( :thumbup: ), if all you want to do is uninstall that Sandy Bridge SSDT then simply:

1) Use EFI Mounter v3 to mount your active EFI partition.
2) Navigate to the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder and delete the "SSDT-SB-i7.aml" file.
3) Empty Trash before you - Reboot.

:)

Hi there.

Whereas @Humanate is totally correct if you want help with a particular problem or error ( :thumbup: ), if all you want to do is uninstall that Sandy Bridge SSDT then simply:

1) Use EFI Mounter v3 to mount your active EFI partition.
2) Navigate to the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder and delete the "SSDT-SB-i7.aml" file.
3) Empty Trash before you - Reboot.

:)

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back