Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z390-A PRO
CPU
I7 9700K
Graphics
Radeon RX 590
Hi there,

I've been setting up my hackintosh for the last 3 days and I could say it's working on Catalina.
The only thing that's annoying is when I need to put my machine in sleep mode or to shutdown it, the shutdown doesn't really works (if I press a key on my keyboard, it starts) and the sleep mode doesn't stop the fans. I would also need to fix the CPU temperature (and maybe find a best SMBIOS ?)

EDIT --
I've no idea how I manage to make it work but after 30 seconds, sleep mode is working. Same for shutdown.

Here is my details :
- i7 9700k
- MSI Z390-A PRO
- 32Go RAM Crucial Ballistix 3000MHz
- SSD Samsung 860 Evo 1To
- MSI RX 590

You can find my EFI folder attached, I'm running a dualboot using Clover which is perfectly working.

Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Apparently, it's linked to the NVRAM.. Anyone could help me managing it ?

I've created a custom SSTD file, that works... but no way to get my fan stop in sleep mode. My BT is correctly stopping and connecting when I move my mouse.. Any idea ?

Hi there,

I've the same problem.

I have osx High Sierra running on a
Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3
Intel i5 2500K (Intel HD 3000)
Nvidea GTX 1050Ti

Most things works fine. But the compu doesn't go in full sleep mode.
Only the monitor goes in sleep modus but the the motherbord stays active, fans keep running and the light of the compu case stay on. (In real sleep mode the case light should be blinking)

First I had the problem that when my screen were in sleep mode, I couldn't wake up the screens anymore.
But I solved this by using the AppleMuxControl.kext (which is located in AppleGraphicsControl.kext) from OSX 10.12.6 and inject it with Kext Utility into Hackintosh OSX 10.13.6. That works good now. So when my screen goes in sleepmode, I can wake it up again.

So the last step I want to fix that it can goes in full sleep mode with the fans off. Hope you can give me some advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back