Contribute
Register

{HELP} the mouse and keyboard stop at logon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advices that you gave me and all the Help
But still the problem is that the keyboard is not responding to the complete installation first also writing commands
and responds when you login to the installation file only Mac Sierra High 10.13.3 now
And sorry for the bad language I don't really speak English.
Your brother from Egypt and thank you for your help @cmn699
  • Since the USB keyboard and Mouse do not work, I can think of a hardware solution for you to consider.
  • I tried to check the Internet for your MoBo Specs and found an image .[see uploaded image marking a PCIE slot in it].
  • If you can confirm that as your MoBO and then insert a PCIE USB 2.0 adapter and connect your USB keyboard and mouse to that, hopefully these two input devices would show up in the installations screens including Login screen [See image]
    • I am not promising it is guaranteed to work as I don't have the MoBo to test it.
  • If you can decide, I suggest this PCIE USB adapter card http://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=232

Attachments

• MoBo.png
    MoBo.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 50
  • PCIE USB 2.0 Port.png
    PCIE USB 2.0 Port.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Since the USB keyboard and Mouse do not work, I can think of a hardware solution for you to consider.
  • I tried to check the Internet for your MoBo Specs and found an image .[see uploaded image marking a PCIE slot in it].
  • If you can confirm that as your MoBO and then insert a PCIE USB 2.0 adapter and connect your USB keyboard and mouse to that, hopefully these two input devices would show up in the installations screens including Login screen [See image]
    • I am not promising it is guaranteed to work as I don't have the MoBo to test it.
  • If you can decide, I suggest this PCIE USB adapter card http://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=232
@cmn699

Thank you after all the attempts you have made a format for the hard and download Windows 7 system now
Until your Mac is downloaded or modified, I still have my high-speed flash drive for Sierra.

@cmn699

Thank you after all the attempts you have made a format for the hard and download Windows 7 system now
Until your Mac is downloaded or modified, I still have my high-speed flash drive for Sierra.
Sorry, I cannot understand what you have posted.
It does not seem to be a response to my post about your USB Keyboard and Mouse problem in macOS high Sierra 10.13.3 upgrade on your system.

Sorry, I cannot understand what you have posted.
It does not seem to be a response to my post about your USB Keyboard and Mouse problem in macOS high Sierra 10.13.3 upgrade on your system.

The thing is, I copied the annbest program and I don't use it as a clover.
At the bot before the bot I was done surveying the Parchin and installing the first step of the Mac 10.13.3 and restart all the usual work and when I chose the pallet to be updated to the switch has been made and installed but without a mouse and an effective keyboard and restart after the second step has been completed as the last steps in the installation process And come on the good language and the introduction of the ipod and the password and the password to the end the mouse and the keyboard did not work to complete that operation
The subject of the 10.12.6 was the beginning of the order before copying the 10.13.3 on the main bot flash and didn't work also due to mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back