Contribute
Register

Help the Forum- Get Your Hardware at Amazon & Newegg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: tonymacx86 Affiliates - Recommended Online Stores

Tony,

I linked to this topic in another post (viewtopic.php?p=18454#p18454), but it'll quickly become tedious to do so...

How about this simpler idea...
Adding a "NewEgg" and "TigerDirect" button next/under to the "Donate" one in the Forum Header ?

Will make it easier for everyone, and should be 10min tops to implement...

Cheers,
Lnx2Mac

damn, wish i knew about this sooner! already bought all my parts

tonymacx86 said:
USER HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS
If you want to recommend a product, I've added a deep-linking option. Find the product page on NewEgg, and click the NewEgg Button in the editing bar. It will then create a link that will reference the site. For example, if you have a P55M-UD2, and would like to recommend it,

1. Find the product by searching http://www.newegg.com.

2. Paste the product link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6813128405 into your post and click NewEgg in the bbcode bar as shown here:

newegg.png

3. The forum software will then automatically wrap the URL in NewEgg code brackets.

That's it- just submit as you would any forum post- the code will identify and reference tonymacx86.com! Thanks in advance for helping out! :thumbup:

Let me know if you have any questions! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just added this mod to the forum to allow User Recommendations! :) Thanks Carbine and Lnx2Mac for the suggestion. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

:clap: :headbang: :headbang: :thumbup:

Re: BUYING NOW? tonymacx86 Affiliates SPECIAL DEALS!

Will this work in canada.

Re: tonymacx86 Affiliates - Amazon.com Deals!

Tony, i'm looking to buy a new system, i already have all my components, and im looking to buy either from newegg or tigerdirect, (not amazon). I want to support you, so just send me a link or something, here is my component list.

Attachments

• newegg cart.jpg
    newegg cart.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 219
Re: tonymacx86 Affiliates - Amazon.com Deals!

Paul said:
Tony, i'm looking to buy a new system, i already have all my components, and im looking to buy either from newegg or tigerdirect, (not amazon). I want to support you, so just send me a link or something, here is my component list.
Sorry, Amazon is the only affiliation we have at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back