CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! I try to install Catalina from USB. I prepared config, DSDT.aml, but I have a problem with boot. I use the following kexts: FakeSMC, Lilu, USBInjectAll, VoodooPS2Controller, WhateverGreen. My DSDT isn't patched since I don't know which patches I should to apply. I've created SSDT using ssdtPRGen.sh. I've attached my efi folder and my bios settings and system report from AIDA. Can please anybody help me?

Video with booting

IMG_5735.JPG

Attachments

• bios.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 91
  • EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
  • Report.htm.zip
    51.7 KB · Views: 82
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello! I try to install Catalina from USB. I prepared config, DSDT.aml, but I have a problem with boot. I use the following kexts: FakeSMC, Lilu, USBInjectAll, VoodooPS2Controller, WhateverGreen. My DSDT isn't patched since I don't know which patches I should to apply. I've created SSDT using ssdtPRGen.sh. I've attached my efi folder and my bios settings and system report from AIDA. Can please anybody help me?

Video with booting

View attachment 450619
does it boot without your DSDT? what patches did you do in it? or if you used another DSDT from another laptop, then remove it straightaway as that will cause you issues

SSDT.aml is also not required

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

does it boot without your DSDT? what patches did you do in it? or if you used another DSDT from another laptop, then remove it straightaway as that will cause you issues

SSDT.aml is also not required

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

I updated my profile.

No, it doesn't boot without DSDT. In that case I get another error "Unsupported CPU" and "IOConsoleUsers: gIOSScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0". (screenshot attached).

It's my DSDT, I extracted it from linux, since I can't do it in clover, my f4 binds to brightness, I don't now how to unbind it..

I've fixed DSDT in Maciasl, and I haven't apply any patches in DSDT, since I'm not sure which patches should I apply.
In clover I apply patch "change EC0 to EC" (before that I've had problem with "apfs module start 1683").

And I've used Hackintool for patching my Intel Ivy Bridge HD4000 with platform id 0x01660001 in Clover>Devices/Properties.

Attachments

• IMG_EDB84EDA3768-1.jpeg
    IMG_EDB84EDA3768-1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
I don't know. I can't boot with it and without it.
you mentioned that you fixed your DSDT in macIASL, so assumed you could boot?

I fixed errors in macIASL, but I think I need some apply patches. Or I can I not use DSDT and use hotpatching in clover?
yes, you can hotpatch if you like, there is a hotpatch link in the laptop dsdt patching guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back